Welcome to Bullseye Locations!
Types of Users
The kind of information we collect, and the use of that data varies depending on the type of user you are. The type of users that use Bullseye Locations’ Services are:
Subscribers – You have an account in Bullseye Locations and may manage location data, contact requests, contacts, users of the account and other data.
Locations – Information about one or more locations that you represent has been provided either by a subscriber or through an account that you have created.
Website Visitor – Website Visitors are anonymous visitors to www.bullseyelocations.com, kb.bullseyelocations.com, or app.bullseyelocations.com, collectively known as our “Websites”.
Location Service Users – Location service users are end users and may interact with a search interface or lead submission form from our Services, which may be linked to or embedded on a Subscribers website.
Types of Data
The information collected by our services may contain, but is not limited to:
Contact Information – We may collect contact information such as name, email address, address, or phone number when you sign up for a trial, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a form on our site.
User Information – When you create a user account, we collect first name and last name, username, password and email address
Device and Browser Data – We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data can include your IP address, operating system version, device type, and browser type.
Log Data – When you interact with our Services on third-party websites, we keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those services. The log files contain information about content requested, IP addresses of the request, operating systems, device type and timestamps.
Location Data – Location Data includes any data about a location which may be displayed in search results. Location data may be an individual or may contain contact information about an individual such as name, email and phone number. If you are a Subscriber:
Billing Information – If you make a payment to Bullseye Locations, we require that you provide your billing details, including a name, email address and financial information regarding the selected method of payment. We will also require that you provide us with your billing address which we will use to verify any credit card transactions.
3. When do we collect this information?
- We collect this information when you visit the Bullseye Locations websites, use Services offered on our websites or engage with us either by email, web form, instant message, phone, or post content on or through our websites (including via any Messaging Feature). We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
- As you visit or browse the Bullseye Locations websites, we collect information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and information about the cookies installed on your device. We also collect personal information submitted by you via any messaging feature available from any of our websites (“Messaging Feature”), like Zendesk Chat.
- From telephone support users, we collect your phone number, and other personal information you provide us during our call. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our call to verify your identity.
- From chat support users, we collect your name, email address, information about the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, chat transcript, and other personal information you provide us during our chat. Pursuant to our Terms of Service, we may request additional documentation from you during our chat to verify your identity.
4. How we use the information we collect?
Contact Information – We may use this information to verify your account, provide and enhance our services (including supporting or servicing your account, if applicable), notify you of system related events, promote new features, provide announcements.
User Information – We may use this information to provide you with access to use our services or to contact you with announcements related to the application. If you are a location that is managed by a Subscriber or is linked to a subscriber account, the Subscriber along with users managed by the Subscriber may have access to your user information.
Device and Browser Data – We may use this information to give you access to and improve our Services; for example, to make our platform interface easier to use or to make the experience of finding locations easier.
Log Data – We may use Log Data to troubleshoot issues, to understand usage patterns, to improve our Services, to track preferences and create new services features, content or make personal recommendations to you.
Location Data – We may use Location Data to provide our services, specifically to provide information on nearest dealer, store, distributor, or location.
Billing Information – We may use this information to facilitate subscribers in making credit card payments.
Location Service Users – In the case of Location Service Users, Bullseye is acting as a data processor. Bullseye Locations is acting as a data controller only in limited ways. Subscribers to our services are solely responsible for establishing policies for the benefit of Location Service Users in regard to protecting Location Data and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations, as well as any and all privacy policies, agreements or other obligations, relating to the collection of personal information in connection with the use of our Services by individuals (also referred to as “data subjects”) with whom our Subscribers interact. If you are an individual who interacts with a Subscriber using our Services, then you will be directed to contact our Subscriber for assistance with any requests or questions relating to your personal information. We collect information and process data under the direction of our Subscribers, and have no direct relationship with individuals whose personal information we process in connection with our Subscriber’s use of our Services. If you are an individual who interacts with a Subscriber using our Services (such as a customer of one of our Subscribers) and would either like to amend your contact information or no longer wish to be contacted by one of our Subscribers that use our Services, please contact the Subscriber that you interact with directly.
5. Sharing with third parties
Bullseye Locations works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts. In particular, we engage third parties to:
- facilitate customers in making credit card payments.
- deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
- help us track website conversion success metrics.
- manage our sales and customer support services to you.
We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
- to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
We will not transfer Personal Information originating in the EU to third parties unless such third parties have entered into an agreement in writing with us requiring them to provide at least the same level of privacy protection to your Personal Information as required by the Principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. We will only transfer Personal Information to providers who need the information in order to provide services to or perform activities on Our behalf. In cases of onward transfer to third parties of data of EU individuals received pursuant to the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, Bullseye Locations is potentially liable.We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with third party partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practice in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
Bullseye Locations will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this document.
6. How does Bullseye Locations treat personal data about children?
Unless otherwise indicated, Bullseye Locations is a service you’re only allowed to use if you’re over 16 years old. We only process information about children with the consent of the parents or legal guardians or when the information is provided to use by the parents or legal guardian. This incidence is very rare.
7. Information from cookies and similar tracking technologies
- To gather metrics about your browsing habits. For example, we will collect data about the number of clicks it took Website Visitors to reach important content.
- To make our site easier to use. Subscribers, and Users if you use the “Remember me next time” feature when you sign into your account, we store your username in a cookie to make it quicker for you to sign in whenever you return to Bullseye Locations.
- To advertise to you. We, or our service providers and other third parties we work with, place cookies when you visit our website and other websites or when you open emails that we send you, in order to provide you with more tailored marketing content (about our services or other services), and to evaluate whether this content is useful or effective. For instance, we evaluate which ads are clicked on most often, and whether those clicks lead users to make better use of our tools, features and services. If you don’t want to receive ads that are tailored to you based on your online activity, you may “opt out” of many of the companies that are involved in such tailoring by going to https://www.aboutads.info, https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/ or, if you’re located in the European Union, at https://www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out in this way does not mean you will not receive any ads; it just means that you will not receive ads from such companies that have been tailored to you based on your activities and inferred preferences.
- Google Analytics. In addition to the above, we have implemented on our websites and other services certain Google Analytics features. Visitors to our websites may opt out of certain types of Google Analytics tracking or download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
You can choose to remove or disable cookies via your browser settings.
8. What do we do with the information we collect when you terminate your relationship with us?
- In general, we will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request or, if you are a subscriber, you terminate your account and your information is purged pursuant to our standard process.
- You may also delete your location data and/or your account, and/or terminate your subscription, thereby purging your information completely and totally.
- We will continue to store anonymous or anonymized information, such as website visits, without identifiers, in order to improve our Services.
9. What we don’t do with the information we collect
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies for the marketing of their own products or services.
- If you are a subscriber using Bullseye Locations’ Services, we do not use the personal information we collect from you or the personal information you provide regarding your locations to independently contact or market to your locations. However, Bullseye Locations may contact or market to your locations if we obtain their information from another source, such as from the locations themselves (for example, if they use Bullseye Locations Services for their own purposes).
10. How do we keep the information we collect secure?
- We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as financial information, intellectual property, employee details and any other personal information entrusted to us. Our information security systems apply to people, processes and information technology systems on a risk management basis.
- No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
What if there’s a security incident?
If Bullseye Locations becomes aware of any unauthorized or unlawful access to, or acquisition, alteration, use, disclosure, or destruction of, personal data (“Security Incident”), Bullseye Locations will take reasonable steps to notify you without undue delay, but in any event within 72 hours of becoming aware of the Security Incident. Bullseye Locations will also reasonably cooperate with you with respect to any investigations relating to a Security Incident with preparing any required notices, and provide any other information reasonably requested by you in relation to any Security Incident, where such information is not already available to you in your account or online through updates provided by Bullseye Locations.
11. Residents of the European Economic Area (“EEA”)
Bullseye Locations works with subscribers and locations around the world, including in the EEA. If you are located in the EEA, your personal information is processed by Bullseye Locations in the United States.
If you are located in the EEA, you have certain rights under European law with respect to your personal data, including the right to request access to, correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal data. If you are a Subscriber, or a Website Visitor, and wish to exercise these rights, please reach out to us using the contact information below. If you are a Location or a Location Service User, and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the Subscriber who manages the account that houses your data directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
12. How do we protect the information we collect across borders?
While Bullseye Locations is a US company, we provide services to individuals and our technology processes data from users around the world. Accordingly, Bullseye Locations may transmit your personal information outside of the country, state, or province in which you are located. Bullseye Locations complies with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from data subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and with the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from data subjects in Switzerland. In this regard, we have certified that we adhere to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, choice, accountability for onward transfers, security, data integrity and purpose limitation, access, recourse, enforcement and liability. If you are located in the EEA or in Switzerland, and believe that your personal information has been used in a manner that is not consistent with the relevant privacy policies listed above, please contact us using the information below. If your complaint or dispute remains unresolved, you may also contact JAMS. This organization provides independent dispute resolution services, at no charge to you. JAMS can be contacted at https://www.jamsadr.com/eu-us-privacy-shield. If, after attempting to resolve a dispute through JAMS, you feel that your concerns about the use of your personal information have not been resolved, you may seek resolution of the issue through binding arbitration. For more information about the binding arbitration process, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov. By participating in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework, Bullseye Locations is subject to the investigatory and enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. For more information about the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
13. Choices and Access
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
If you are a subscriber, we give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communication from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the instructions contained in each such email or you can withdraw this consent at any time by visiting our Setttings>Setup>Options from your Account Dashboard.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
If you’re a Subscriber, and would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Information that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Information for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us by emailing email@example.com. If you prefer to contact us in writing, we can be reached at the following address:
Residents outside of the European Economic Area:
Bullseye Locations 3121 Route 22, Suite 301 Branchburg, NJ 08876 United States
Residents of the European Economic Area:
Bullseye Locations 3121 Route 22, Suite 301 Branchburg, NJ 08876 United States
We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion. There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
If you are a representative of a Location and wish to exercise these rights, please contact the subscribers you interacted with directly — we serve as a processor on their behalf, and can only forward your request to them to allow them to respond.
It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, the Services may not function properly.
14. Retention Period
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you; (ii) when we have legal obligation to which we are subject; or (iii) as advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
Bullseye Locations will maintain a mechanism for assuring its compliance with this Policy. Bullseye Locations uses self-assessment. At least once a year, Bullseye Locations will certify that this Policy is accurate, comprehensive, prominently displayed, implemented and in conformity with the Privacy Shield principles.
Bullseye Locations will monitor adherence to the Privacy Shield principles and address questions and concerns regarding their adherence. Personnel who violate Bullseye Location’s privacy policies may be subject to a disciplinary process.