Integrate 3rd Party Authentication and Enhance Security and Usability
Implement single-sign-on-and seamlessly connect Bullseye’s backend with your other applications. Users no longer need to keep track of multiple passwords. They can easily log into Bullseye’s admin to manage location content like store hours, view reports, get leads and more. Using Bullseye’s SAML module your organization can tighten security, improve user experience, and save time provisioning user access.
- Works with major identity providers (IdP) including Microsoft Azure Active Directory, One login, Okta, and more.
- Supports full or partial SAML integration. Bullseye’s SAML implementation detects if the user needs to be authenticated outside through your iDP and automatically routes to the iDP login page.
- Provision users individually or in batch via import
- Configure URLs for sign on and log out
- Configuration screens let you upload or manually configure X.509 certificate
- Export metadata as XML file for easy iDP configuration