Local Landing Pages
Improve Local Search Rankings
Use Bullseye’s Local Landing Page module to easily create individual template driven pages for 1 to 1 million locations and embed them in a customized subdomain or within a subdirectory on your website. Manage all content including photos, descriptions, hours, social media links, meta information via Bullseye’s centralized location CMS.
Bullseye Location Landing Pages provide a powerful platform for regional or national brands to capture search traffic through SEO optimized dynamic landing pages for each location.
“The new interface looks great. The built in reporting is a nice touch.”Rob O’Donnel, VP of Digital Media, Applegate Farms
Location Landing Page Features
- Local landing pages are generated dynamically from location content in Bullseye. No coding is required.
- Easy-to-configure interface option allows you to link to location landing pages right from search results.
- Display store hours, multiple photos, product categories, and even custom attributes.
- Allow individual locations to maintain content with location specific login credentials.
- Display promotions and events automatically on your landing pages with no need for programming.
- Upload multiple photos for integrated photo gallery and thumbnail carousel.
- Local landing pages are optimized for search via title tags, HTML, NAP schema, meta information, and URL structure.
- Out-of-the-box integration with other Bullseye modules including lead manager, promotions, and events.